rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!!

why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!!

Quote: (09-28-2015 02:46 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

It's been talked about here from time to time. Yes, immigration definitely plays a role in hurting the M/F ratio, and emigration probably helps it.

It's more complicated than just that though, as the 'effective' M/F ratio is more important. I.e. the more fatties and disgusting women, the lower the effective number of females is. Also the more successful and attractive males in a city, the higher the effective number of males is.

I just realized how it was important when I went to this pub in rural Laos for the first time and saw that most of the men in the club were dancing with 3-4 girls, I was the most pathetic arrogant dude and yet I managed to talk to 6 chicks2 girls said she could come to my room if it was not about the problem of the law as the law prohibits foreigners from sleeping or dating with local gals and the result is many pussies are available for guys.

immigration laws in western countries brought wave after wave a massive number of single men which they were competing with the local men and created this suffocating feeling, I ve lived once in house estates near a factory of single female workers and I can assure any walking creature could pick up someone there.

I ve never seen any guys having difficulties picking-up someone in Ukraine or Belarus including those above 70s who were bald and teeth-less.

for me numbers matters only !!! one of the toughest country in the world which are Turkey, India and Italy and yet I never see any post of roosh or others saying they successfully picked up a chick there proving that the game does not do any good when the ratio is horrible !!!

Messages In This Thread