Roosh V Forum
why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!! (/thread-50729.html)

why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!! - Marcoboy81 - 09-28-2015

Hi I m newbie here but just wanted to ask why roosh does not take into account the M/F ratio as one of the most important factor which is deteriorating western societies.

just to prove my theory my uncle is above 70s and ugly, he was able to pick a pretty woman 45yrs in Belarus so easily !!! where he can never dream to date any woman back home.

to me there is only one factor which deteriorated western societies is the massive single male immigration that brought thousands of cocks inside a given country, i m pretty sure that even American women will get nicer if they had limited choice, how would you do if you get more than 400 messages a day ??

why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!! - Phoenix - 09-28-2015

It's been talked about here from time to time. Yes, immigration definitely plays a role in hurting the M/F ratio, and emigration probably helps it.

It's more complicated than just that though, as the 'effective' M/F ratio is more important. I.e. the more fatties and disgusting women, the lower the effective number of females is. Also the more successful and attractive males in a city, the higher the effective number of males is.

why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!! - Marcoboy81 - 09-28-2015

Quote: (09-28-2015 02:46 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

It's been talked about here from time to time. Yes, immigration definitely plays a role in hurting the M/F ratio, and emigration probably helps it.

It's more complicated than just that though, as the 'effective' M/F ratio is more important. I.e. the more fatties and disgusting women, the lower the effective number of females is. Also the more successful and attractive males in a city, the higher the effective number of males is.

I just realized how it was important when I went to this pub in rural Laos for the first time and saw that most of the men in the club were dancing with 3-4 girls, I was the most pathetic arrogant dude and yet I managed to talk to 6 chicks2 girls said she could come to my room if it was not about the problem of the law as the law prohibits foreigners from sleeping or dating with local gals and the result is many pussies are available for guys.

immigration laws in western countries brought wave after wave a massive number of single men which they were competing with the local men and created this suffocating feeling, I ve lived once in house estates near a factory of single female workers and I can assure any walking creature could pick up someone there.

I ve never seen any guys having difficulties picking-up someone in Ukraine or Belarus including those above 70s who were bald and teeth-less.

for me numbers matters only !!! one of the toughest country in the world which are Turkey, India and Italy and yet I never see any post of roosh or others saying they successfully picked up a chick there proving that the game does not do any good when the ratio is horrible !!!

why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!! - Dalaran1991 - 09-28-2015

I would recommend you use a lot fewer exclamation point in your posts because that makes you look like a girl screaming at her laptop.

Anyway, not sure what you are protesting? Roosh hammers on about fucked up sex ratio all the time. This one is just an example:

http://www.rooshv.com/15-reasons-why-was...s-for-guys

Among what he calls "the corrupters of women", feminism, skewed sex ratio and smartphones are among the most talked about topics on here, people almost take it for granted.

If you want to get right down to it, it is not that simple. China has bad ratio too but apparently it is not so bad over there. Smartphones are in the EE too, but the girls are still more feminine. Feminism is still the most damaging factor.

That said, sex ratio does change the game somewhat at least in Western countries. It is also a taken around the manosphere that if you want easy picking of hot women, hit the airport.

to demonstrate how people became really desperate in the west I created a fake female profile on dating site using the ugliest picture i could find I tried to write all sort of discouraging stuff(45 yrs, obese, jobless, kids etc..) and guess what happened ?, she got messages (3-5 a day) and from some really decent guys, my aunt is above 65 and she s receiving messages from guys as young as 25 ! she opens her mailbox and keep cursing them (this guy not rich, this guy horrible etc..) if 65yrs woman is doing this ? how would you imagine a 20yrs will do ?

once I ve witnessed all gals in one Caribbean island getting worse then the average American women when the island became flooded by male tourists then things got better once the high season was over.

what I am trying to say is maybe the American women is over flooded by those beta guys begging her and she feels it s not important to improve her physical appearance & personality since she will always gets ATTENTION, I ve seen some American gals living in Asia improve dramatically once they felt being threatened by fierce competition of other females, serious the is the Root cause of all evil.

the politicians are the one to blame for massive male immigration & over caring welfare system, this what fucked the western male.

I live in Asia and I ve seen guys coming over here in a wheelchair and picking up women !

being Alpha and other B.S are not important since she will pick up the next loser in her endless waiting list, in a club having 3F for 100M do you think females will care about a stingy backpacker alpha man ? possibly more realistic solution is to open the path to female immigration (students, workers etc..)

Now males in Europe could say farewell to pu**y forever since 3 million single men below 25 yrs is coming over to get the remaining females available if there were any left !!!

why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!! - mammal - 09-29-2015

The sex ratio is an important factor but not the only one. Other posters have pointed out feminism, women getting fat when men don't as much, beta men etc.

But the bottom line is that if there are 90 women for every 100 men (for whatever reason) many men are succeeding. So the goal should be to be the best man you can be. Just like playing musical chairs. One person doesn't get to sit down, make sure it's not you.

why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!! - rudebwoy - 09-29-2015

Your Uncle was able to pick up in Belarus because a 45 year old woman in that country has ZERO options.

Keep in mind those former Soviet union states have lost a lot of men due to wars, which makes them a fertile hunting ground if you are bothered to learn the language.

Western countries aren't the norm, they are the anomalies when it comes to dating.

why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!! - rudebwoy - 09-29-2015

Oh you got me.

I see you just want to troll about the migrants coming over to Europe.

[Image: troll.gif]

why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!! - Marcoboy81 - 10-13-2015

Quote: (09-29-2015 02:56 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Oh you got me.

I see you just want to troll about the migrants coming over to Europe.

[Image: troll.gif]

I mean it seriously, the country I am living right it (somewhere in central Asia) requires absolutely no gaming at all, I ve seen guys above 60s who were mentally ill in a wheelchair picking up gorgeous women in their 20s[Image: banana.gif] almost every women have a 3 smartphones and hooked up to all social networks but it didn't ruin nothing of their values, they cook and took good care of their bf and husbands, the reasons they are good it s because they know very well that their man can jump to another woman so easily kind of fierce female competition.

this pussy paradise exists simply because it s extremely hard for foreigners to settle down in this country, no welfare, visas are very tough, tourists never visit the country and the dictatorship government makes it so scary for any one to venture inside.

on the other hands some Caribbean islands who had traditional values for ages, got ruined within a matter of weeks after it had received huge influx of thirsty western male visitors.

why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!! - Marcoboy81 - 10-13-2015

to me this is the ultimate solution for men to do in order to get easy pussy, stop paying any taxes to starve the government and to suspend all welfare programs, close the borders to stop all male visitors, once all of this is done the females will start starving and they will turn back and change all their behaviors overnight, being Alpha is totally useless when a given female is having hundreds of not thousands of choices, government policies are the factors that brings you females and nothing else, I challenge any alpha player to show me his real skills in one of the following countries (India, Italy, Iran, Turkey, Saudi arabia).

most of these dating books tells how you must to improve bla bla bla, I am fat, old and ugly and I get 18yrs old females without any gaming because I travel to the right place in the world, how you could convince a seller to sell a given product below market price, why would anyone do that, it is supply and demand game, males available in large quantity = females behaves bad and arrogant and vice versa, all females are born to be a chameleon that will change its color depending on environment and situation.

why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!! - Phoenix - 10-13-2015

Yes OP, but this is a broader constitutional question though. I'm of the opinion that all of the leftist masochism that has engulfed the West and Europe is due to their democratic constitutions. These countries need to return to mixed constitutions (king + nobles + electorate), although it is more likely they are going to have to deteriorate into bloodbaths before anything changes constitutionally, and in that case it will probably be Franco-style strongmen that come first (which would still be better than the current suicidal regime).

Not paying taxes etc generally happens after people believe the government is weak, and they feel safe organizing against it, and when their lives are bad enough that a significant number of them are happy to become martyrs. The quality of life of the European has not yet degraded to the point where fomenting revolution or instigating coups becomes a palatable option to any significant number of people, but I suspect it eventually will.

Quote: (10-13-2015 12:33 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Not paying taxes etc generally happens after people believe the government is weak, and they feel safe organizing against it, and when their lives are bad enough that a significant number of them are happy to become martyrs. The quality of life of the European has not yet degraded to the point where fomenting revolution or instigating coups becomes a palatable option to any significant number of people, but I suspect it eventually will.

Females will start to feel superior when the economic and numbers stats are in their advantage, they will start to instigate harsh feminine laws because they know that they can afford it somehow, you will hardly see pro feminist country who is in poor economic shape.

The best way to fight all feminists is to tell men to dry up all government revenues if only 40% of all men withdraw all their bank savings and bought gold instead, they will cause a massive banking collapse and at that moment they can start to dictate how the government should stop all pro feminists laws and even impose all pro-masculine laws.

there is a good example of one city (Dubai), that city went from being a totally barren land to having some opportunities, all of that happened because of easier government visa regulations which facilitated the import of female workers and including p4p ones, in other words, we can even convert a pathetic barren middle eastern city to a pussy paradise with the right government policies.

why roosh does not take the male ratio as vital factor !!! - Phoenix - 10-13-2015

Which 'central Asian' countries are you talking about by the way? You don't have to specifically disclose your own country if you don't want, but I'd be interested to know the names of a group of countries in that region where the dating dynamics are as extreme as you described.

Quote: (10-13-2015 01:11 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Which 'central Asian' countries are you talking about by the way? You don't have to specifically disclose your own country if you don't want, but I'd be interested to know the names of a group of countries in that region where the dating dynamics are as extreme as you described.

Uzbekistan