rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you a father, or do you want to be?

Are you a father, or do you want to be?

Great post slubu. Yes, there are many other factors to consider when choosing a mother. Homemaking is really minimally important. Why? Because we have machines to do most of the stuff. We can pay someone to come and clean 2 times a month. 80% of a woman's homemaking skills (not including children) are superfluous today to an independent international playboy. I don't even need someone to cook for me regularly, because I am on pre-planned easy to make diet.

I also second the notion that living in America is a great option. I live a life here that 98% of the world can only dream of, and certainly do better here than I could anywhere else. One "problem" you will have with Russian girls is analysis paralysis: there are so many to choose from. The question for you may be, import one from Russia (thereby having to marry her), or find one already in the U.S. that also has Russian-born parents (very important).

Messages In This Thread