rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Planning Trip to Poland

Planning Trip to Poland

Quote: (09-28-2015 10:11 PM)Darius Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2015 07:42 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

Quote: (09-27-2015 07:20 PM)Darius Wrote:  

Quote: (09-27-2015 07:02 PM)Sojourn Wrote:  

Use google.ca/flights

Much easier to use than any other website I have tried.

Air transat to London, Amster or Rome. The flight cost one way is only about 250.00-300 off season. Then Ryanair/Whizzair to Warsaw. The whole flight should be less than 500.00 anyways.

For a place to stay, use:
http://www.oferty.net/

Can easily find a decent place in a 2nd tier city for 300 per month and generally don't need a 1-year lease.
Thanks.

Couple questions. What time of year is off season and what are some good second tier cities?

Off season is generally considered from now until early December and then January-Apr. Nobody likes to go to Poland when it's cold except when they need to (Christmas vacation).

I am not as well traveled as some others on here. But I have been to Bialystok which is excellent. Many people say good things about Wroclaw. Buy Roosh's Bang Poland where he reviews many cities.

But I don't recommend hitting up a 2nd tier city unless you have some traveling experience. I'd say for now stick with Krakow. Sure It's touristy as fuck, but it's really easy to get around, the food is Amazing and most of the Polish people speak English. Spend some time there to familiarize yourself, then try out a 2nd tier city like Bialystok.

Messages In This Thread