rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

James AlCucker Endorsing Failed Writer/Successful Douchebag Tucker Max

James AlCucker Endorsing Failed Writer/Successful Douchebag Tucker Max

I like a lot of what James Altucher has to say. I've read 'Choose Yourself' and the 'Choose YOurself Guide to Wealth', as well as other articles of his. He always presents a unique, contrarian viewpoint on many issues that I think are often on point.

I'm also on his email list and subscribe to his podcast which is how I learned about Tucker's new book. Altucher and Tucker have had a long relationship, as they all run in the same circles. No surprise to see him pushing his book. That said, it shows a lot about Altucher.

Like you said, Altucher comes across as a weak man. Growing up as a Jew on the east coast, I know plenty of these types. Altucher's advice on relatioships is the definition of beta, and he has no clue abut game, so him blindly supporting Tucker shouldn't come as much of a surprise, though James should have done his due diligence.

I also find Tucker Max's whole rebranding humorous. His fan base for 'I hope they serve beer in hell' and related books consisted of the average joe, blue-pill type who wanted to live vicariously through Tucker's stories. But when it comes to actual self-improvement and getting laid these guys are nowhere to be found. THat is why I suspect his book won't sell very well, especially if his website the 'Mating Grounds' is any indication. Tucker is trying to sell self-improvement, dating etc. but he's built himself up on hedonistic shenanigans--the two don't mesh well, especially if you want to come across as an expert on both topics.

Altucher also wrote an email (which will likely be posted as an article soon) about the Pope and his recent visit. It reeked of SJW nonsense. But again, it's always a good idea to listen and read contrarian ideas from intelligent, successful people like Altucher to at least start an internal dialogue on the issue. However, if Altucher keeps going down this path, I won't be following him much longer.

Messages In This Thread