rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lies We Were Told

Lies We Were Told

Quote: (09-30-2015 12:13 AM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2015 05:10 PM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2015 04:57 PM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

"People who analyze different cities/regions and think one place will give them a strategic advantage in the dating market are being ridiculous and are bound to be forever single."

That seems oddly specific. Who said this to you?

It wasn't addressed specifically to me, but was a post by someone in a dating thread on city-data.com

It's another one of those feel-good generalizations, I believe it is true that "life is what you make of it", but location is no doubt a big factor in dating market options, not to mention a factor in many other areas leading to personal happiness.

Aww man. The dating/relationship portion of City Data is a blue pill cesspool. I spun my wheels there for so long until a member saw that I was struggling and referred me to read The Rational Male. I was to stupid to see it at the time, but that member had a different focus. Everyone else wallowed in self-pity and did not want to improve themselves. It's a huge circlejerk.

The quote you posted above was somewhat directed at me when I was considering a little bit of geoarbitrage to the Philippines. I posted in a thread and in came the type of replies you would expect -

"Mail order brides?"
"If you can't pull at home..."
"You can't attract a high quality girl..."

Then I unplug, find RVF, take my first trip, and learn otherwise....[Image: dodgy.gif] The people on that forum lack vision.I'm reading a lot of my posts on there and they are pretty cringeworthy. Feels good to have made a lot of good impact in the last few months.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Messages In This Thread