rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Savior of Europe builds largest mosque in Moscow

Savior of Europe builds largest mosque in Moscow

Quote: (09-25-2015 03:50 PM)Bey Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2015 10:57 AM)Steve_Jay Wrote:  

Istanbul? You mean Constantinople.

I wouldn't use the conquest of Constantinople as an example of Islamic tolerance of others.

Constantinople? You mean Byzantium (before the Romans conquered and renamed it). [Image: tard.gif]

It originally belonged to the Greeks, and when the Romans took it they cultivated and improved upon it. It became one of the richest cities in the world, if not the richest, for over 500 years.

After the Turks took it, they have since turned it into one of the world's largest slums. 20 million and counting. Turkey's GDP lower than Greece; Greece has 10 million ppl vs Turkey's 76 million.

Quote:Quote:

The blatant narrow minded anti-Islam rhetoric is getting boring now.

No rhetoric; just reality. Islam is shit.

Quote:Quote:

Quote:Walter Black Wrote:

I noticed that a lot of FSU Muslims have Russian names, which may be some kind of indicator in how interested they are in aping Arabic traditions.

Or more likely it's a remnant of the Soviet effort to destroy their religious/ethnic/cultural identity.

Good idea by the Reds.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread