rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Push to Normalize Pedophilia Begins

The Push to Normalize Pedophilia Begins

Quote: (09-26-2015 08:59 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

In general, pedophile women aren't as much of a threat as pedo men are. If a woman abuses a boy, there is probably a much greater chance he'll be okay when he grows up than a girl.

This isn't true. A friend of mine suffered this at the hands of his mother and her friends; I can tell that it still deeply scars him. This guy's ex-spec-ops, and I admire his courage in battling that past 10x as much as I admire his courage in serving our country. He hasn't shared all the details with me, but from what I've read female pedophiles tend to use painful objects to penetrate their victims (and by painful I mean cactus - literally).

Regarding this whole situation: what we're seeing is a manipulated Hegelian Dialectic, a false-narrative and false-history, to create a pre-determined synthesis of acceptance.

Start with the premise that most pedophiles are victims themselves (they usually are - it's a tragic and disgusting cycle of abuse). This doesn't in any way justify their disgusting fixation, but if they're trying to overcome it with the help of a priest or therapist then THAT PERSON should show them sympathy (not the general public, mind you - don't dump your bad karma on other people).

Now, here is the narrative being offered by the left (I presume you all know Hegelian Dialectics):

Thesis: Society has demonized pedophiles and burned them at the stake for fun, never accepting that they are victims too, trying to overcome their past.

Antithesis: Virtuous Pedophile Support Organizations.

Synthesis: Paedophilia is a sexual orientation.

That's what things look like, right? And it's the kiddy-diddling that we're all opposed to, not judging people for their sexual hang-ups, right? Except there's more to the story: the historical Thesis of the Silent Majority/Middle America is not the true Thesis of our society; in fact, it is the reactionary Antithesis, intentionally manufactured by the Gramsci-ists and Cultural Marxists who've taken over the cultural institutions, and have been leaking their Thesis into our drinking water for decades.

Thesis (covert): NAMBLA, Children are Sexual Creatures, GLBT, Lesbianism, Homophilia, Masturbation, Abortion.

Antithesis (reactionary): Deep in their guts people sense the above agenda; this leads to Stranger Danger and witch hunts, culminating in shows like To Catch A Predator, a show that is nothing but a 2 Minute Hate for Middle America, where they 'arrest' (but never prosecute) 25 year old men for trying to have sex with a 15 year old (inappropriate, but not paedophilia). It's a pressure release valve which trains people to have extreme, irrational hatred of 'pedophiles' while ignoring the pedophiles writing school curriculum; it also provides an excellent straw man for the Thesis activists to attack.

Synthesis (planned): The extreme judgmentalism (pharisitical, prideful, self-righteous) of the TCaP crowd, the idiocy of arresting teenagers for sexting each other, is used to manufacture a seemingly rational conclusion that Paedophilia is a "Sexual Orientation" rather than an unhealthy fetish/fixation.

It's all in the details. Create a moral panic so that your stance seems reasonable, but be careful about the language. "Virtuous Pedophiles", "Sexual Orientation", et cetera. THIS is how the narrative is controlled.

I go into more depth in my podcast, if any of you are interested.

Messages In This Thread