rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easier to marry similar age or much younger

Easier to marry similar age or much younger

Quote: (09-21-2015 08:10 PM)yolo Wrote:  

@Windom Earle, I'm 27, I read you were married earlier with a child, how old were you when you got married, and when divorced the first time?
31, relationship lasted 7 years in total (married for 2.5 years out of that).

If you were to go back in time, would you have waited until you were in your mid-30s to get married to someone else younger, or you don't have any regrets?
I think the most important aspect here is compatibility above all else. As nice as a youthful bride is, ageing is inexorable, so you can't really hang your hat on that indefinitely. Notwithstanding, you're going to want your future wife to be in the ideal child-bearing age bracket, on top of a stringent check list of "green flags".

Even though I wasn't a spring chicken myself when I married the first time around, I hadn't truly explored the depths of my personality to know what I really wanted out of life (with minimal compromises). I can thank this forum for my personal growth. To be honest, I'd still be pretty frustrated/miserable if I hadn't - without ever really being able to put my finger on the why. Now, through lifting the veil from the true nature of women (and the machinations of society) I know.

Are you looking to get married to this new Indonesian girl potentially a second time, and have kids? Or are you looking to keep it casual, or at least not planning on having kids anymore?
I am absolutely looking to wife this girl up and have a family with her. I only say that now due to the level of personal growth (and increases in notches) that I've achieved over the last 3 years.

Hypothetically, if you were in your mid twenties, like myself, and you met this new wonderful Indonesian girl in this same scenario, would it have been best for you to marry her then, or wait until you're in your mid-thirties and try at another young one?
I think men, due to a raft of circumstances (but mainly, their type of personality and their familial support network), mature at different rates. So, a man might be quite ready to take the plunge at a relatively young age, due to having strong frame control from knowing who he is, what he wants and how to get it.

Messages In This Thread