rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

VP In China, Part II

VP In China, Part II

Quote: (09-15-2016 01:55 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2016 01:38 AM)Suban Shelvey Wrote:  

Has anyone had any luck consulting in China? Is this possible from a legal standpoint?

Yes, but if you're asking that question, you lack the China knowledge/experience to succeed.

From both a legal and practical standpoint, a consultancy is the easiest business to create a legal entity for.

However, even with that in mind, I doubt you'll be of much use to anyone until you've spent at least a couple years in China.

And, assuming that you are successful, you're not going to like living in China unless you're at least semi-fluent in Chinese, so if you're serious about a China based operation, be prepared to spend two years here learning the language and getting acclimatized.

China is a marathon, not a sprint.

Thanks.

I've got a few ideas but yeah as you say I'm very green at the moment. I've been learning the language for just over a year now and will be moving over shortly.

Messages In This Thread