rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

VP In China, Part II

VP In China, Part II

Quote:Quote:

Hello everyone, there's some fantastic info here. I am a high schooler and I've always been fascinated with China. Everything about it has always been so interesting to me, including the history, the culture, and the girls. Especially with this post, it seems like there would be no better time than now to go to China. However, I won't be able to at least travel to China until the summer of 2017. Now this post talks about how even without a degree you will get job opportunities thrown at you, but how about for somebody fresh out of high school? I'm frequently told I look like I'm in my twenties and have a mature appearance, and also I've got experience with part time jobs and pretty good grades etc. Obviously, before I tried to get a job in china I'd do something like one of those shortened TEFL courses just to have something on my resume. But even with that I doubt I would be able to easily get a job, am I correct? Thanks everybody!

There's a new law just enacted this year that states you now have to have a degree notarized by the US government (or whichever country's govt you reside in) to get a work visa to legally work in the country. The days where you could teach in China with ease are coming to an end it seems. It'll be like South Korea and Japan levels of strictness and thorough background checks soon. Also, the Yuan (Chinese currency) is dropping in value each month. Frankly, this isn't a good time to come teach.

Messages In This Thread