rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

VP In China, Part II

VP In China, Part II

Right on VP, your enthusiasm has always been contagious and you have a positive attitude that will get you far. Keep it up!

You chose an interesting city. I was there in 2006 for a week visiting some family who was working there. There is some serious tea money in the area, including some very rare kinds. I stayed in the Shangri La on the lake and met some interesting characters including a Chinese guy from Vancouver who opened a Blenz coffee shop in the luxury mall he had just built (where Ferrari is on the West Lake).

We partied one night and hired a guy to paddle us across the lake to that luxury Chinese restaurant on the water. What an experience. Also drove around the countryside looking at tea plantations which are incredible!

I will be back in Guangzhou soon I hope. I will spend the month of October in Japan so I will be in the area, and I am hoping the timing will work out to be in Fujian and Guangdong by November!

Messages In This Thread