rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Donald Trump VP candidate thread

The Donald Trump VP candidate thread

I'm putting my money on Huntsman. The Black Knight called it in March. It's the right tactical move. Who is the best running mate to defeat Hillary? Not any of the losing Republican candidates. A woman running mate like Joni Ernst or Nikki Lena could dampen media criticisms and claims of misogyny but wouldn't sway many voters away from Hillary.

Quote: (03-19-2016 11:45 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I like the idea of Huntsman. That could appeal to moderates turned off by Trump's bravado.

The daughters on stage for that ticket would be ridiculous. [Image: tard.gif]

I also like the idea of Jim Webb but that might be too much for the GOP. Have him be Sec. of Defense.

Webb didn't seek reelection for his Senate seat in 2012 and doesn't like Washington politics. He would be stronger as Secretary of the Navy or Secretary of Defense. Before Trump entered the race I would have voted for Webb. Props to Sp5 for endorsing Webb back in 2014.

Quote: (04-30-2016 10:54 PM)911 Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Politico ran that story this morning. Castro "seems to have fallen out of favor with Clinton’s inner circle"

hmm maybe this Castro dude isn't so bad after all...

He's weak and has no real experience.

Messages In This Thread