rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My experience with 5-HTP

My experience with 5-HTP

Quote: (10-22-2015 03:56 PM)Andreas Wrote:  

Zelcorpion: I bought multivitamins and I'm having very positive results combined with 5-HTP. During the last 3 weeks I cut out the junk food consumption (chocolate and chips) to once per week and I started to have these ups and downs everyday. The vitamins helped me smooth out my overall mood throughout the day and 5-HTP is helping me sleep better. [Image: banana.gif]

For guys who are depressed and reading this I encourage you to try this stuff. It's great and it makes a huge difference. Like Zel mentioned before, don't believe the shit that some idiot wrote up in an online magazine because s/he didn't have anything better to write about and never tried it once.

And always check who is sponsoring those ''scientific'' studies about these ''harmful'' supplements that we try.

One more satisfied customer. Another net benefit is what you don't see - vitamin C, D3, E, Selenium is directly cutting your chances of getting cancer later in life if you keep taking the multi. There are already studies out there that prove it. Selenium is even admitted by conventional medicine, but you need to take 200mcg which only the good high-potency multis have.

Messages In This Thread