rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SMP for Men over 35-40

SMP for Men over 35-40

There are as many 19-21 yr old girls willing to date much older as 22-24 yr old girls if not moreso. And you get more 'taboo breakers' in the first group, I mean, a 24y chick dating a 36 or 38 yr old guy is really not such a big deal esp if both are college grads, big city, professionals [or just he is]. Also why would you want a chick with another 5 years on the carousel if you have game?

The more 20-yr olds I date, the more I realize not only do they want older, experienced, dominant guys but also someone completely and utterly outside their social circle. They want to party on campus but not be gossiped about if they kissed Matt at a party or slept with Josh or dumped Joey.

I think my SMV didn't hit new heights until I was 36. Since then I find I get way more looks from 20s, 30s, Milfs, strippers, you name it.

Messages In This Thread