rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SMP for Men over 35-40

SMP for Men over 35-40

Since we had one thread going on the SMP, I thought I'd double up and pose another question regarding SMP.

Take a look at this article. Kinda gets blue pill especially in the comments section. 42yo healthy, fit, professional American man who wants to date 30s professional women, can't hardly swing a date let alone find a gf.

Why do women in their 30s not want men in their 40s

Is this guy (and the columnist) just totally bluepill, or does this somewhat challenge Tomassi's SMP theory? The SMP would dictate that men are peaking in the mid/late-30s and then more gradual decline into 40s-50s, while women are tofu by 35, let alone 40. Does this man's experience demonstrate the inflated self-worth of aging professional American women?

I'm well under 40, but for those of you who are 35-40 or higher, what has been your experience? Did your market change after the mid-30s? Were you still able to get younger women, for short-term/notches, or LTR as well?

Messages In This Thread