rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Latest South Park on political correctness.

Latest South Park on political correctness.

Quote: (09-15-2017 02:47 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2017 07:05 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2017 09:22 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I have many white friends who always marvel when I try to tell them how different my life is from their's despite our similar backgrounds due my being black- I always wish they could know what it was like, even if only for a month, so they would change their opinion on certain topics. That South Park game is funny as hell for changing life's difficulty based on skin color-Comedy always has a basis in truth....

But are a couple of rich, White Liberals, who mistake sardony for mature wisdom, really the best representatives of your race?
Their truthful humor was my focus in this discussion, and I don't believe this particular joke was sardonic-it was more straightforward than anything. Trey and Matt are not representatives of my race and never were, so your question feels out of left field (no pun intended).I have always had a lot of respect for you Aurini, but this question seems poorly conceived or poorly worded, so either illuminate me(maybe I am missing something.....) or reword it and I will address with the respect you have earned from me. Or PM me, no worries. You stick up for your people when there is a pile on , and stand for what you believe-you will always get a honest conversation from me.

Let me clarify, I wasn't arguing with you; I think your original statement is pretty self evident. I was more raising the eyebrow, and saying "Are you sure having these assholes on your side is a good thing?" When idiots start agreeing with me - whether it's Trey or Matt siding with Gamergate, or somebody like Anglin presenting a warped version of healthy identity, I start looking around me for the tightening noose. Something is going on if a retard agrees with the truth; there's some sort of angle or profit in it for them, and I'm pretty sure that they care about "The Movement" roughly about as much as Nike cares about the Olympics; it's merely something for them to exploit.

Messages In This Thread