rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Latest South Park on political correctness.

Latest South Park on political correctness.

^^

This.

Every reasonable person admits that everything matters: looks, race, height, fitness, dick size, intelligence, hygiene etc. Some are more "privileged" in certain areas than others, that's life. I happened to be born white, tall, and with an above average intelligence so I will always have different opportunities than some guy who happened to be born black and/or short and/or with average intelligence. People treat me differently than they would treat some Arab guy in all aspects of life: workplace/getting hired, sex and relationships, when I'm shopping at the grocery store with a hood on or when I'm just walking down the street.

But the regressive left goes full retard with this and are basically saying that Will Smith's son is playing life on hard mode while some white guy who's barely scraping by is playing life on easy mode with all the cheat codes on. And some members of minorities spout that their race is a death sentence when it comes to life, just like some bald guys say that their life is over without a full head of hair. Bullshit.

Messages In This Thread