rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Latest South Park on political correctness.

Latest South Park on political correctness.

Quote: (12-04-2015 03:48 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

This last episode was confusing to me, so PC Principal is trying to stop the ads?
Guess it will be concluded in the next episode, same bat time, same bat channel.

Yes - as was to be predicted - PC culture and thus SJWs did not come off so bad.

The most funny phrase was:

"The PC bros are on hunger strike. Day 2 without eating pussy."

South Park goes the easy way out essentially not blaming anyone - it's Skynet and a fully aware ad-culture that is evil. Even the presstitutes and the media are the good guys.

I stand by my word - it's more clever propaganda that will be loved by SJWs as well as a few conservatives - in the end nothing more but entertainment and the status quo will go on as folk chuckle about the craziness. The insidiousness of it all is that NO ONE IS TO BE BLAMED FOR IT - all will go on like always - it was the same with the TSA story line that gained international attention.

The South Park creators are not one of us - if we did the show, then it would leave a definitive message and the SJWs would not love it, but try to shut it down.

Messages In This Thread