rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Latest South Park on political correctness.

Latest South Park on political correctness.

Quote: (10-23-2015 02:41 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2015 02:10 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Heartiste did several posts on her and the pic.

He also coined something like Lena Dunham Game, which actually might be effective:

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/09/...nham-game/

[Image: dunhamgame.jpg?w=500&h=498]

The picture is so incredibly good to elicit a reaction in women, that I think that this might actually work.

That she thought this would be actually worthy of putting online tells volumes about the fact that women like that have hung reality a long time ago.

The story is constantly fed to us that women's worth is not dependant on their looks. If she believed that, why did she post this photo? Truth is, nobody actually believes in Feminism. If they did, then why the kid gloves on women all the time?
Funny thing is she is rich she doesn't need to be fat like that. Give me six months with her where I control the food and she works out at least 1 hour a day 5 days a week and she would lose the fat without saggy skin. Her tits are not big so even those would not sag after six months, and after she saw the results she would never want to go back to fat.

With her money just switch to a fish and veggie based diet, and earn the sweets on the stairmaster and she would be a solid 7 in six months.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Messages In This Thread