rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should Biden Run?

Should Biden Run?

Quote: (09-12-2015 02:58 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Normally, I would say "I don't really care", but if it gets Hillary's ugly face off of my television that much sooner, I'm all for it.

One of the best decisions I've made in my life is to disconnect from cable/tv. I only watch the occasional show on PBS.

Quote: (09-12-2015 05:28 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2015 05:24 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

I watched the first few minutes of this. I was stunned by how much Biden has aged since the last time I saw him on video. He seems completely heartbroken, and an old man. I think that the idea that he should run for any kind of office is ludicrous.

He is almost 73 years old, I also doubt a man of this age would want to spend his last years trying to run a country

He's a career politician. Has wanted to be President forever. Don't see why that would change now.

Quote: (09-12-2015 05:32 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

He's been running for president since the 1980s, and there's a reason he's never been taken seriously. He's a flawed candidate.

How so? Because the media pokes fun at him?

Quote: (09-12-2015 05:38 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

He's pretty much said he doesn't have it in him. If he changes his mind now I think it will be hard to believe him.

Actions speak louder than words.

Quote: (09-12-2015 07:34 PM)The Truth Wrote:  

People are always looking for a change from the status quo. A Biden presidency would literally not be any different than the last 8 years of Obama.

I think there are plenty of people who would prefer the current status-quo over a Bush/Clinton presidency. Of course, Trump changes that. I think the direction of this entire race lies on whether Trump makes it through the primaries.

Quote: (09-12-2015 08:00 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

I'm in favor of any Democrat running who is easiest to defeat. Joe has a ton of skeletons in his closet and would be taken out easily.

I think his whole "will he/won't he" act is a smokescreen to give Hillary enough to time to reinvent herself again. Look who he's going after, Bernie Sander's base which is mostly big labor. He'll get votes from them, then swing his support to Hillary and they'll follow. The thing is, Joe and Hillary hate each other so he must be expecting a massive payoff to play along.

And Bernie is such a effeminate girl he'll just let it happen.

I don't think Clinton can really reinvent herself at this point. She's been in the public eye for ages. I don't think a Biden run would help her out. I think there are a lot of Democrats who are uncomfortable with Hillary and are willing to put their support on anyone else who is not a cuckold like Bernie, and isn't Hillary.

Messages In This Thread