rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The SMV thread - sexual market value

The SMV thread - sexual market value

Quote: (06-11-2016 11:02 AM)Brosemite Wrote:  

This is something I hypothesized in the Asian Guy Travel Thread with regards to Singapore:
thread-2750-...pid1316825

Here it is copy & pasted again:

"Also, I have never been to Singapore. But here is a hypothesis in relation to Hong Kong:

1) Singapore packs less ex-pat women than Hong Kong, but with high numbers of ex-pat westerners likely making bigger bank than their counterparts in HK.
2) If there are ex-pat females in Singapore, they're like spoken for by a western ex-pat male.
3) Hong Kong packs bigger numbers of ex-pat females not spoken for that need company."

Singapore however looks like a different beast similar to that of Dubai where most ex-pat females seem to be spoken for with very little actually coming alone to work. That's just impression I get when talking to my peeps around world.

Based on a western chick I used to bang who now lives in Singapore with her ex-pat husband, she confirmed my hypothesis to be true. The Asian guys in aforementioned travel thread confirmed this as well.

Quote: (06-10-2016 11:50 PM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

very interesting
in an expensive place like singapore how much does the guys money help ?

My "ex" also confirmed that westerners making great bank in Singapore are more heavily valued than in HK with local women as well.

As an Asian guy, I wouldn't move to Singapore knowing that there are just so many more single foreign women (including other Asian chicks) in Hong Kong working there or doing study abroad. I would have to be extremely enthused with local Singapore women do relocate there..which I'm not...

I have heard in mainland china girls want to know right away if you own your home. I havent been, is it true?

Messages In This Thread