rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tremendous Article By Mike C

Tremendous Article By Mike C

Quote: (09-13-2015 03:25 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Thanks guys!

It's telling that most of us met up here to goof off and enjoy sex with attractive women...what was normal and common know makes us an enemy of the establishment.

My head still spins when trying to figure out how we got here this quickly.

Because, Mike, actions have consequences, and believe it or not chasing women is utterly destructive to society.

The only way we can score so much slutty pussy is because either:

a.) Women are given free reign to destroy their lives via casual sex and are encouraged to do so.

b.) Men take advantage of young virgins and desperate women for easy sex.

Obviously we don't live in universe (b) and it's easy to see why (a)'s world is destined to die.

As women, and society, collapse from lack of healthy family formation, the natural reaction from women is to institute an ever increasing police state against their perceived source of problems, us men.

In reality, men shouldn't be encouraging the system of (a) because we should be the gatekeepers of morality, but what man can resist the siren call of easy sex? However the bills are due; the sluts are running out and are aging into totalitarian cunts; men must reinstitute the old order or suffer the same fate as our suicidal system.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread