rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

13-Year-Old Faces Assault Charge for Kissing Girl on Dare
3-Year-Old Faces Assault Charge for Kissing Girl on Dare
Quote: (09-12-2015 10:43 AM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2015 10:28 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Events like these lead me to conclude that no female should ever manage boys in school. Schools should be completely sex-segregated, and females should never hold any authority over males.

I disagree. If there were no girls around growing up, I would have lost my mind. Think about it, you would have too.

Not at all, we would have learned at 10x the rate and then have more free time to chase pussy without sitting in a stuffy classroom environment.

Frankly, the idea that men need schools to get access to pussy is BETA as hell. Why do you need the nanny state to give you pussy? Please it never works out that way in the long run as the nanny state always castrates men.

A good community could easily organize dances and such to help youths meet and find spouses. But all the current system gives is the hookup culture, which produces cat-ladies, single-moms, and beta-male incels by the masses. It's obviously a failed system.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread