rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

13-Year-Old Faces Assault Charge for Kissing Girl on Dare
3-Year-Old Faces Assault Charge for Kissing Girl on Dare
This actually reminds me of my childhood, now that I think about it.

In kindergarten a girl took a liking to me and I was kissing her during recess in one of the play houses. One of the female assistants there brought me into a room with the female principal of the school. She then proceeded to scold me for what felt like twenty minutes about what I did was wrong, etc. etc. with all sorts of female doublespeak, and then had me apologize to the girl for kissing her and to tell her we couldn't kiss anymore.

That shit really fucked me up at a 5-years old, I was basically afraid to touch or kiss girls until I was in high school and even then my shyness and betaness was crippling.

I actually met this female principle who caused me so many problems at my grandfather's funeral last year. She had gained a lot of weight, but still had the huge tits and was wearing them on full display. She saw me and proceeded to give me a big sexual hug, then spoke with me and leaned over a chair with her tits hanging over it. Obviously I had no interest, I just kept polite and waited for her to leave. My brother watching me told me, "She was into you."

And then I thought about it, and as a five-year old this woman must have been shit-testing me for being a schoolyard alpha. Breaking me down back then was just the natural female reaction to shit-test any man, no matter their age, of their alphaness. She obviously had no idea how crushing it was on a child's ego.

Events like these lead me to conclude that no female should ever manage boys in school. Schools should be completely sex-segregated, and females should never hold any authority over males.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread