rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you go to the gym just to attract girls?

Do you go to the gym just to attract girls?

Quote: (10-04-2015 11:01 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I guess this really all depends on where you live.

In cities like L.A. and Miami, chicks aren't throwing themselves at guys just because they have muscles when so many guys in those markets already have them -- most of you guys are clearly gym newbs, so your physiques aren't fuckin' with guys who've already been in the gym, 3, 5, 10+ years, you're likely putting extras on your physiques because you're still comparing yourselves to out-of-shape scrubs.

In situations like those, going to the gym is really just a means to try to keep your head above water, if you're doing it solely from a physical attraction standpoint, but please let's not act like that in today's dating market, you're the only guy who steps into a club who happens to work out -- clubs are inherently arenas for people to show off their sexual market value, money, and personalities.

I'm not that new, i started more than 2 years and a half ago. I don't know miami and los angeles, never been in the u.s., i've done club/night game mostly in malta and london and looks and muscles definitely helped me.

Messages In This Thread