rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you go to the gym just to attract girls?

Do you go to the gym just to attract girls?

Quote: (09-12-2015 05:12 AM)esermon Wrote:  

GlobalMan i am sure yours is the right mentality. The thing is i was a virgin till 22, basically never done anything with a girl before that age and till the age of 24 i had almost no sexual life at all. Then in the last 2 years things have changed a lot, now at 26 i am probably getting more pussy than 99% of men (not cause i am a superhero, just cause most of men don't get pussy at all or not a lot of pussy).
I don't know if you have ever experienced literally starving of pussy for years and years and how bad it feels, how sad is ending every friday and saturday night alone in your room wanking on all the hot chicks you met that night, how frustrating is waking up in the middle of the night with a boner and cum in your pants and realizing the blowjob you were getting was just a dream.
I discovered sex very late, at that age many already have kids, so for me pussy is not cheap, and when you have craved something for so long and so bad when you finally start getting it you want more and more to make up for what you didn't get for years and years, you become addicted, i am a pussy addict now, i admit now i am definitely doing things to get as much pussy as i can. I agree with you, one day i am sure i will regret it, but now i am happy and the only thing i regret is having been a wanker for too long. The last 2 months have been probably the best in my lifeso now the moment to regret it has definitely not come yet.

I know this is a bit off topic, but what part of Italy are you in? Is there any way could could post a data sheet about your city?

Messages In This Thread