rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Westerns(Movie Genre)

Westerns(Movie Genre)

Quote: (09-09-2015 04:29 AM)Svoboda Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2015 03:45 AM)Goelsaab Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2015 02:38 AM)Svoboda Wrote:  

How about the original Django? Assuming you already saw all the Sergio Leone Westerns.

I see this is your first post on the forum. Welcome!!

Have seen the original Django. Was great. Have also seen all Sergio Leone stuff. Truth is I have actually seen most of the great Spaghetti Westerns stuff and all the recent Westerns. Among the classical American Westerns, I have seen Fort Apache, Ox-bow Incident, The Searchers. All three of these are great and I would recommend these to everybody.

Thanks.
Sounds like there is little left in the genre you desire. But sort of good news, The H8teful Eight will be out later this year. Let's hope Tarentino makes a proper Spaghetti Western with Sergio Leone and Ennio Morricone Style.

I hope it is a good movie, though Django Unchained was very disappointing, as far as my expectations are concerned. What one likes about Sergio Leone movies are the long shots and extreme closeups, the final shootouts, the flashbacks and the unpredictability of storyline. There was nothing of that sort in Django Unchained.Moreover, it was just too talkative for a Western. Anyway, we will see when this movie releases later this year.

Messages In This Thread