rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you break the arm?

Would you break the arm?

Hmm, that's a tough one.

Maybe you could've switched to a quick armdrag to the back and choked the piss out of him real quick.

My coach is an old school Carlson Gracie black belch from Brazil and he always tells us in tournaments to apply submissions quickly and ruthlessly.

I think it's a sound philosophy that comes from a street fight mindset.

You can't be in a brawl and stop to check if the guy who's trying to kill you is OK after you pop him.

You caught this guy in an armlock fair and square and he's either too proud, too stubborn or too stupid to tap even as his arm is clicking.

That's his problem and I don't see why you need to back off your game because of it.

You both know the rules and the risks going into a fight and this guy is at checkmate but refuses to admit defeat.

I think you did the right thing applying it slow and controlled but I probably would have kept raising my hips.

Someone who is less of a gentleman than you are is going to jack this guy's arm up one day, guaranteed.

Messages In This Thread