rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Star Wars thread

The Star Wars thread

That is why this guy's channel is growing - he is honest even when back then he thought that he would get a lot of flak for disliking the Last Jedi (the initial mainstream press was overwhelmingly positive).

Now reports what we all expected - Rian Johnson's trilogy not happening and him being fired:

At this point anyone would actively create Rian-Johnson boycott-sites.

Solo tanked despite being much better than The Last Jedi. And the crapheads still continue insulting the fans.

Supposedly the title is Star Wars The New Order.

Yeah - it's a new world order alright. Stupid cunts can eat shit. I am only personally giving them money if I like some aspects of video games. Star Wars Battlefront II has some good multiplayer gameplay which I enjoy. Also note how all the old characters in those games - even the ones in the prequels - are far more popular and beloved than the new hollow husks they created.

Also interesting that all polls regarding demanded characters concern either Star Wars Clone Wars characters (Ahsoka, Ventress) or even prequel plot lines (Order 66, Coruscant).

Those Bolshevik film creators..... can't do good propaganda.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvdTVC3UI5r4lTj3sRace...yub-pkNUHA]
No wonder that Antifa and BLM loves that.

[Image: cubacca-520.1.jpg]

[Image: 26FF0B4D-BDB5-401F-9AA4-8A829B4158AB-1038x576.png]

Fuck you commies.

Messages In This Thread