rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Star Wars thread

The Star Wars thread

Quote:Quote:

After all, this is the same Hollywood Reporter determined to delude itself into believing something called “Star Wars Fatigue” killed Solo, even after Avengers: Infinity War broke box office records just nine weeks after Black Panther‘s release.

Star Wars Fatigue ?!!? The disingenuous, lying scum. I was a SW nut as a child and the goodwill I had for the franchise (up until TLJ) would have caused me to happily watch a genuine SW movie every year for the rest of my life. That'd be no problem. Hell, that's why I still can't leave this thread alone!

But no. The propaganda they are making now is unrecognisable to me. They hijacked and killed my franchise. I watched TFA and TLJ only once at the theatre. I would usually have gone back a couple of times each. I did not buy either one on Blu-Ray. And now I've let SOLO go by without going to see it. This would be unthinkable just a few years ago for me, turning my back on a Han Solo standalone movie! But they aren't making their movies for people like me anymore so that's fine, there's always plenty of other things to waste money on.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Messages In This Thread