rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Star Wars thread

The Star Wars thread

Quote: (10-12-2017 06:24 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Where is the new Blade Runner?
It's just visual imitations.
They can't make anything which is original, because they all are leftists and all innovation comes from the right now.
Hollywood makes trash now, it's that simple. They simply haven't delivered a single classic in years.
And those that approach classics are made my gentiles, Christopher Nolan, James Cameron, etc.

It is a sequel. Hence the similarities. At least it's not a reboot.
However, I'd say this lack of originality is as much a symptom of saturation as anything else.

I first heard of the idea of there being only ~36 story types from Christopher Walken.
Love story, revenge story, "coming of age" story, detective story etc., etc.

No different to the comic industry having trouble reinventing the wheel (you can only read Captain America punching Red Skull so many times...).
Hollywood has also saturated its own market by only having so many stories to tell, yet still busily releasing the same stories 20 -30 times each year.
Then there's the problem of uncreative people in entertainment having too much influence & stifling those of some level of originality & creativity.

Messages In This Thread