rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Star Wars thread

The Star Wars thread

Quote: (10-11-2017 03:41 PM)Laska Wrote:  

The writer/director Rian Johnson hasn't made SJW films from what I can tell looking at the plots. Still, the SJW Star Wars CEO Kathleen Turner was involved in making the story, so it may still be that way. Johnson always makes crazy, overly elaborate plots that are kind of fun, but given that his arms are somewhat tied, this will probably be a train wreck for many reasons.

Hmmm, that's the exact impression I got from some of the visual choices on the trailer. Crazy and over elaborate - confusing and directionless. Contrasted to the inside of the Death Star in Ep 6, which was chaotic but organized, the weird place that the Millenium Falcon was flying through was simply confusing.

I'm guessing that this movie will receive a better reception from the last, but about six months later people will start noticing the massive plot holes, and how nothing made any sense.

Messages In This Thread