rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Star Wars thread

The Star Wars thread

Quote: (12-26-2015 05:08 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2015 05:01 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

I think the person who should be worried the most about actress Daisy Ridley, is Keira Knightly.

They have a slight resemblance.
Both are British.
Both are now 'action' movie actresses.
Both are just as capable as the other for those types of roles.

Yet, Daisy I'd say, is a touch more feminine & therefore a touch more attractive than Keira.
Plus Daisy is much younger to boot.
Also, now being the central protagonist of a massive $tar War$ film, Daisy is just as recognizable a face as Keira.

Heh.
Perhaps Keira can join 'washed up' Anne Hathoway at age 32 to bemoan all the good parts going to younger actresses.

Hollywood or Holly-wall?

All the big time breakout actresses in the last 15 years have been interchangeable clones of each other and completely generic. I can't recall one standout performance from any of them. You could substitute a big name like Jennifer Lawrence for any of these new breed actresses and the results would be the same.

Bonus points for hilarity: Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley were interchangeable. Literally. On Ep 1, Knightley is one of the doubles for Portman's character, Padme Amidala. She was literally cast because she couldn't be easily told apart from Natalie Portman.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Messages In This Thread