rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (07-10-2017 11:11 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

< Currently there is less tribe mixing going on than sold. The propaganda is relentless though. IQs are dropping, because the autism epidemic alone in the US and the West (anywhere with oligatory 40-60 vaccinations coupled with idiotic healthcare) is spreading like wildfire. Currently 1 in 50 in the US is autistic - a rise from 1 in 10.000 in the early 1980s. Autism in most instances does not produce a weird genius, but an emotional screeching mess. I might also add that food has also some major influence on IQs.

In addition when you take the average IQs in the West among the NATIVES, then they are not low, but pretty high - in most countries even way over 100 with 106-108 in countries like Netherlands or Germany. Sure - if they start mixing en masse with 150 mio. inbred Muslims and Africans, then this will wipe out countries by far.

As for the Haplogroup map - short Spanish girls look far less "white" for lack of a better word than Russian, Polish or Ukrainian ones, but hey that's me. I am not an extreme fanatic in the race game - genes change, adapt, height and IQ is highly influenced by quality of food, access to protein and most importantly extreme good care of women during pregnancy by non-toxic food and water and supplements - coupled with no inbreeding of course.

[Image: 66b1c7099f551557f83273e0e849762b.jpg]

"Dark" Monica Belluci

Is as white as any blonde Ukrainian. A lot of Ukrainians look outright Turk, Jewish or Mongoloid admixed. Ukraine to me seems like it is a racial hodgepodge due to its location, it's been invaded by everyone, the Mongols, the Huns, the Tatars and Turks, then had a population replacement from all over Sovjet.

You're definitely not getting pure European genes in Ukraine, that's for sure. Western Russia is far more European.

Messages In This Thread