rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote: (06-30-2017 04:59 PM)Liberty Sea Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2017 11:35 AM)911 Wrote:  

Your take is a bit naive Liberty Sea, I'd invite you to do some more research. Mao is a Skull and Bones product, he was funded by the Rothschilds. Look up Israel Epstein and Sidney Shapiro, they were respectively Mao's banker and ideology guru. The globalists supported Mao against Chiang Kai-shek for the same reasons they backed the Bolsheviks in Russia, they wanted to wipe out their tradtional culture and build up a slave society from a clean slate, importing the ideals that they've set forth in the 18th century by people like Babeuf or Weishaupt. Oligarchs like the Rockefellers, Desmarais and the Rothschilds own a good chunk of the China action - look up CITIC.

Supposing that Mao did have a connection with the Jews, how do we know that Mao was not just using them? Mutually exploiting each other? Why must we suppose that Mao was a puppet, a sincere obedient student of, say, Shapiro? Mao is crafty son of a bitch and had the ability to move people like nobody else. He also thirsted for unlimited power. I studied Mao (especially his personality) closely and simply do not buy the idea that he would accept being anyone's inferior.

The CR was at least in part motivated by Mao's need to reassert power. Mao's Great Leap Forward failed astronomically. If he was following the instruction of the Great Wise Jewish Masters, why did he make such a mistake? The high-level party members denounced his policy. He power was diminished, so he launched to CR to purge opposing party members. He threatened to lead a peasant revolt against his own party. Deng Xiaoping opposed to the CR and was demoted, removed from politics. But his influence remained strong. After Mao died, Deng overthrew Mao's chosen successor, Hua Guofeng, and overturned all of Mao's policies. The CR was far from being a CPC consensus, and the CPC is far from a monolithic entities. It has various factions within. Not even Mao came close to wielding absolute power within the party.Mao knew that after his death nobody can stop Deng and yet he couldn't do anything about it - Deng had the support of the generals. Even if the CR was a Jewish idea, how do Deng Xiaoping overturning it fit into the picture? Is he also a Jewish puppet?

Joseph Epstein was jailed by Zhou Enlai at some point. Zhou was a patriot and traditionalist who moderated Mao's extremism and did his part to reduce the destructive effect of the CR. Suppose that there is some Jewish conspiracy involved here, the Jews involved are far from being invincible and unopposed in China.

And China broke up with the USSR. They were both vying to be the leader of the communist sphere. How do that fit into the theory that both are Jewish puppets?

Considering China's current policies such as banning facebook and making classical Chinese compulsory in school, or being pro-Palestine, I simply don't think they plan on being Jewish puppets. Such policies make no sense under that thesis. You will be hard-pressed to find a sincere communist or Maoist in today China. It's a party of nearly 90 million members, and of the top leaders only a few are princelings. Many have modest background who rose to power through their own competence and Machiavellian cunning. It's impossible to control such a vast organization full of cunning foxes.

The Chinese believe they're the smartest people in the world, inheritors of the most ancient civilization, a superpower at the center of the world (the middle kingdom). They're extremely arrogant. Why should they think they are inferior to the Jews and hence should follow the Jews' orders?

To quote our local Chinese expat (though he did exaggerate a bit):

Quote: (03-18-2017 09:24 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Chinese government employees are not permitted to have any foreign contacts at all. I have some adult students who come to my class, but cannot exchange contact information with me because they work for the government. They probably aren't supposed to even be talking to me.

... There are many Chinese, who despite having horrific grammar, think their grammar is good because they can get all the questions right in their English textbook.

The thing about English textbooks in China is that they are written by Chinese people who are far from being fluent in English. They are uniformly full of mistakes. The idea of having a native speaker double-check the accuracy of a Chinese written English textbook has never occurred to any Chinese person anywhere.

They all operate from the understanding that Chinese people are far more intelligent than all non-Chinese and for matters concerning China or Chinese people in anyway, nothing of value can be learned from a foreigner, including English.

The only reason why native speakers are employed in China at all, is because they think that having a native-English speaking teacher is the only way to pick-up the correct pronunciation of words (and to show how rich you are, since not everyone can afford a white-faced teacher).

So while I don't rule out the possibility of Jewish involvement, I highly doubt that it is an one-sided relationship where the Chinese are the stooges. I would suppose that it's a trade deal. The Chinese are no less capable than the Jews as merchants. It's just that the Chinese empires in the past were too powerful for them to resort to landless Jewish tactics. Are we so accustomed to presuppose Jewish superiority? The Chinese size and average IQ mean that they should not have less top IQ minds than the Jews.

As a race the Chinese are by no means inferior to the Jews. The population size ensures that they have large genetic variety. Their share of Jew-like Chinese are no smaller than the Jewish population itself, and they also have other types, like military strategists, generals, warriors, engineers, and breeders. As a race they're far more fertile than the Jews. No race comes close to the size of the Han race. They're capable of absorbing very other race into their mass. As I said previously in the Trump China policy thread, if there is a race that can counter the Jewish race, it'd be the Han race. They've survived more massacres than the Jews can ever face.

The Chinese are using gene editing technology to improve their stocks, too. China is set to develop the first genetically enhanced 'superhumans'. The Chinese are racist and not bound to conventional Western morality. The ancient Chinese would stop at nothing to overthrow their lords and benefactors to gain power for themselves. With that in mind I've no reason to suppose a destined Jewish triumph and dominance over the Earth. Not even close.

When the US is out of the picture, what will stop the Chinese from nuking Israel? When they finally attain the strongest military, the most advanced technology, the best superhuman stock, why should they continue to listen to (if they ever did) or collaborate with the Jews? Do the Jews have supernatural mind control power or something?

BTW, robotics and automation are going to replace most of uncreative labor. Your concept of slavery will be radically changed. How will that fit into the globalist slave theory?

A lot of material to address there Liberty, a few quick points:

- You're using "the Chinese" to refer to those that rule China, would you use "the Americans" to refer to a Clinton government, or "the Germans" to refer to Merkel's? They do have their oligarch CPC apparatchiks. It's not "the Chinese" vs "the Jews" here...

- "I studied Mao (especially his personality) closely"
>95% of biography and mainstream academic history don't understand or will not address the deeper structure of power.

- "Mao's Great Leap Forward failed astronomically"
You're looking at the purge of 50 million plus poor chinese people as a failure, but viewed from the oligarchs who backed his regime, it was a marvelous success.

JD Rockefeller: " Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution it has obviously succeeded… in fostering high morale and community purpose. General social and economic progress is no less impressive….The enormous social advances of China have benefited greatly form the singleness of ideology and purpose… The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao’s leadership is one of the most important and successful in history.”

-"After Mao died, Deng overthrew Mao's chosen successor, Hua Guofeng, and overturned all of Mao's policies. The CR was far from being a CPC consensus, and the CPC is far from a monolithic entities. It has various factions within. Not even Mao came close to wielding absolute power within the party.Mao knew that after his death nobody can stop Deng and yet he couldn't do anything about it - Deng had the support of the generals. Even if the CR was a Jewish idea, how do Deng Xiaoping overturning it fit into the picture? Is he also a Jewish puppet?"

as Zel pointed out above, there was a change of program with the globalists divesting from the American/western middle classes (whom they don't trust) and riding the Chinese industrial bandwagon, they've invested in it and set up the global regulatory framework to make its rise inevitable.

-"And China broke up with the USSR. They were both vying to be the leader of the communist sphere. How do that fit into the theory that both are Jewish puppets?"

Stalin started going off the script in the 1950s, he might have been poisoned. Globalists like Armand Hammer and the Koch brothers, along with bankers were still propping the Soviets as a western counterpoint and a useful threat before they cratered it and robbed it clean with Yeltsin in power. Throughout the Soviet era, these globalists boosted both the Soviets and red China plenty of western technology, goods and funds (Lend Lease Program).

Read C. Quigley, Anthony Sutton and especially major George Jordan:

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Messages In This Thread