rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Russia will remain its own party due to it's Muslims being of the Iranian variety. Russia will be Russia First, mark my words. Look at Iran and the Sauds. Look at the history of Islam - tons and tons of Civil Wars. Islam is bigger than it's ever been but there are two sets of Imams competing for legitimacy over Islam right now, the Saudi Imams and the Iranian Imams.

WW3 could very well shape up to be the mother fucking mother of all wars with 3 sides duking it out. Nationalists, Globalists, and Team Russia all vying for international supremacy. Such a war would be devastating because Russia can always help the losing side between Nationalists and Globalists, ensuring that it drags on perhaps even for decades.

The globalists know this, and I suspect the primary reason the globalists have not begun to wage total war on the Nationalists is because they fear Russia. That's why they want Syria and Iran out of the picture. Once the globalists assume control over the world's Muslim population via the house of Saud, they can begin WW3 in earnest with no fear of a 2nd front.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread