rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant invasion of Europe

Migrant invasion of Europe

Quote:Quote:

I think that it is possible for Russia to succumb to Islam in a big coup as the majority of soldiers there will be Muslim in 2030. When Russia aids the Caliphate in Europe, then the conflict has officially become an obliterating world war.

This will never happen. Your analysis is fundamentally incorrect because it assumes all Muslims are united. Russian Muslims are part of the Iran/Syrian axis and they hate Saudi Arabia and most of the types of Muslims flooding into Western Europe.

In the event of a Civil War in Europe, even if Russia is Muslim due to demographics they will still side against Jews, against whatever cabal is running the West, and against the types of Muslims from Saudi Arabia.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread