rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

nondescript's 100 approachs

nondescript's 100 approachs

I have seen a ton of newbies maybe 95%+ fail to finish a 100 thread.

I'd recommend starting with asking directions if you have trouble getting started from girls you want to bang anything to just get in the habit of going up to attractive women and stopping them getting their ear buds out, phones down etc.

The most important part of approaching in the beginning is simply making it a habit. Your job is to get girls to stop whatever they are doing and talk to you. Once this becomes habit and you get bored of your low risk approaches you will push yourself into upping the ante without even thinking about it. You will start commenting about them, rambling, dropping bait almost naturally because you get comfortable and more sociable.

I've said it a bunch of times now. For an absolute beginner getting a raw number of approaches in is more important than the quality of how the approaches end up for the first 200 or so. Getting sex should really be an afterthought until you are simply comfortable with stopping girls and commanding their attention if you want to build a strong game foundation.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread