rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To ditch or not to ditch.. that's the question

To ditch or not to ditch.. that's the question

Quote: (09-01-2015 06:00 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

8 seconds isn't a very little kiss. Maybe you should have pulled out sooner the first time.

Did you kiss her at the end of the date? What about at the beginning of the second date? These are rules of thumb for me.

I wouldn't count her out completely based on her last text message, sometimes it takes more than two dates (though you should be at least making out by this point). If you have nothing else going on give it one more go and if you don't get any action cut her loose. In the meantime get to pipelining new girls.

My old rule was three dates and you're out. I've relaxed those as my game has unrusted and I've gotten older because I think it was costing me quality notches. My last mini relationship took five dates, way beyond the amount of time I would normally invest.

It does take a degree of experience to know when you are wasting your time or not though, which is why I recommend seeing her another time even if just for the experience.

The "nice to see you" kiss is highly underrated.

If you haven't banged the girl yet - it's a great way to set the tone early.

If you've already banged her - it'll let her relax and know your sexual intent.

Messages In This Thread