rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Repeat after me: women are like children

Repeat after me: women are like children

When I internalized that women are outgrown toddlers it was so much easier to deal with women and to not take things personally.

If you deeply believe that you are dealing with a nonsensical, irrational and ADHD being that cares only for its most primal needs, you laugh at rejections or flakes with a smirk "such a child" instead of getting angry "that bitch wasted my time/why are women so crazy?" I think its this air of condescendence that's good asshole game is all about. Girls smell that you dont take them seriously and just like children they fight to prove themselves to you.

I think the fact that women = children is directly related to the fact that they are all attention whores too. They love all the attention but dont want any of the responsibilities. You ever notice how a child love having people adore her but hates to be put on the spot and would actually cry when it happens? Sounds awefully women to me.

That said, there's the good child and the bad child. I dont mind the girl/child who admires me and look at me for protection, seek approval from and try to please me. You just need to find the good child.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread