rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Repeat after me: women are like children

Repeat after me: women are like children

This is absolutely true, and I've voiced versions of this in various places. Although your mantra is very useful to keep in mind, the other side of the coin is also important: properly understood and managed, a woman's child-like inclinations can be your best friend.

A wide-eyed and enthusiastic child-woman can throw a tantrum on you, but will also follow you anywhere if you create a fun environment that triggers her natural curiosity for stimulation. They'll cry when you leave the room and behave if you are diligent about not showing any inconsistency in your expectations. I've often thought that it's far more accurate to describe women as animals than children, being driven by a far larger set of lizard-brain instincts than men (especially post-ejaculation). Animals can be lured and frightened and angered and excited much more easily than any human male. If you've ever raised a puppy, you no doubt know this already. It's terrifyingly similar.

If women were logical, grown-up creatures who--as the media tries to constantly tells us--have their emotions under control and are smarter than us, there would be no such thing as shitty bottle-service clubs, massively overpriced designer labels, or washed-up carousel riders desperately looking for a lifesaver in the cold Arctic waters of her 30s. These are the products of the marketplace pandering to the child- or animal-like desires of an entire demographic for profit.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread