rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does anybody know a good city with a lot of light skinned Latin women?

Does anybody know a good city with a lot of light skinned Latin women?

Quote: (09-17-2015 05:59 AM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Demographics are mainly wanna be gangster chollos, extreme betas, fat natives and 6/10 girls that think they're super models. It's extremey easy here to get 5's by being an asshole. But good luck even finding anything above that. Like I said, there isn't a nightlife here at all, it's honestly pathetic.

New Mexico has some really cool locations. Taos, jemez, Carlsbad caverns, white sands, etc.. But if you're going for good looking Latinas, I'd stay in Texas/Cali all day every day.

Decent town if you're a married 40-50 year old beta bux that likes good weather and an easy route around town.

You're the second person I've heard to completely hate on NM. One of my best friends lived in Albuquerque for 1.5 years, absolutely hated the lack of social life. "The numbers simply are not there" were his words.

I'd still love to vacation there and possibly settle down there if I were married.

Messages In This Thread