rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa del Carmen as of August 2015

Playa del Carmen as of August 2015

Quote: (03-02-2017 02:31 AM)jcardial Wrote:  

The nightlife has taken a huge hit with the closing of Santanera, Blue Parrot, Mescalina etc. The quality of women hitting 12th street has always been fairly lame but has also taken a noticeable hit since the shooting. The partying is definitely getting a lot more cliquey and shifting towards private house parties.

Most of the guys who are "killing it" here are banging average looking mexican women with mediocre bodies and faces (4s, 5s and 6s). The average Mexican woman isn't very good in the face or body to being with. As your expectation of quality goes up the difficulty climbs along with it almost exponentially. Most of the women living and working down here are quite dumb and one dimensional so it's more about looks, logistics and speaking Spanish. It can be quite a chore going on dates with Mexican women because the attractive ones tend to be boring and have lame personalities from Mexican men putting them on a pedestal.

I've lived here a year and a half and wouldn't recommend coming to Playa for the women. It has solid quality of life upsides if you're a digital nomad, but the singles scene is probably its biggest weakness, particularly if you want 7+s. If you speak Spanish it's workable but it's very far from being a goldmine.

The way things presently are in Playa, if you see a way above average girl there, the overwhelming odds are that she is either from Argentina or Quebec. In past years, I saw and banged some way above average Mexicans. I simply did not see those types the last time I went which was just over two months ago. I think if you have time, like at least a few weeks or a month or something, you can work your way in with the Argentines and go through quite a few of them. You meet them where they work, chat them up, and make them laugh. You will then at some point see them in or around the clubs and they will introduce you to friends of theirs and you can just proceed accordingly. Of course, getting interrupted every second by faggot, cockblocking guys trying to sell you drugs, won't help your cause, just like it didn't help mine. All this being said, I am no longer confused by the Mexico and Miami posts on the forum and feel very confident that I know exactly what is going on with the guys who go to those two places and report back.

Edit: Yeah, the gyms, in particular the place just called "The Gym" have a class of girls who you don't normally see elsewhere in Playa, in a good way. You can probably make it happen in that place. I just have a habit of not talking to anybody in any gym ever.

Messages In This Thread