rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Sheriff's Deputy was murdered.

A Sheriff's Deputy was murdered.

Quote: (09-01-2015 11:54 AM)TonySandos Wrote:  

IKE said
Quote:Quote:

It was the Aryan nation(white) guys who were the worst, racist fucks-- incredibly scary lizard like psychopaths. They scared me way more than the black guys did. Thankfully there are less maniacal guys like that than there are black criminals.

Is this an endorsement of racial genetic differences along behavior and disposition lines?

Not from me, I am a liberal anti-racist.

I believe in giving every person a chance based on their own behavior.

A person should be judged on their OWN behavior, not on the behavior of others judged to be from the same race.

Race and religion hate are truly poisonous, history is filled with murder done with that excuse.

If you want to judge murderers by numbers, neither Hitler, Stalin or Mao were black, so I think blacks are sort of behind in the Murder Olympics of History, even counting Rwanda I guess. Look at what the Japanese did to the Chinese in WW2, but now Japan is probably a very low crime country.

You can cherry pick a certain geographic area at a certain time, and come up with judgmental stuff against lots of ethnic groups, but what's the utility?

To start killing people yourself, based on your theories?

Messages In This Thread