rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Rugby World Cup 2015 Thread

The Rugby World Cup 2015 Thread

The sport event of this year is less than one month away. So I think it is worth to open a new thread for it.

Most of the top nations already nominated their squads and it looks to become a battle between the number one rugby nation in the world the New Zealand All Blacks, Australia, South Africa, England, Ireland and Wales.

For me as a Springbok supporter it will come down that we will have to beat the All Blacks to bring the title home. But with our current squad I don't see a way to do it.

England with the home ground advantage and a good mix of players can also win the Web Ellies trophy.

A dangerous outsider as usual is France. They usually play crap before the tournament but then improve during the group stages.

And last but not least don't forget the Pumas from Argentina. These guys managed to beat South Africa in Durban 3 weeks ago

So who is your favorite?

Messages In This Thread