rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting annoyed by trivial things

Getting annoyed by trivial things

Quote: (08-28-2015 08:33 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I spent summer in a resort town that's demographically about 50/50 retired seniors and kids there to party. Both did minor shit to jam me up that - looking back - was really nothing.

Ever been out to the corner store to buy smokes or mix...and been behind a senior that has like seven lottery tickets to check - and they don't use the automatic kiosks because either they don't know how or they distrust them? Your five minute trip to the store is now 20 minutes. USE THE FUCKING KIOSK!

Or, you live near a campground that hosts 300+ 19-23 year old kids a week, and when one accidentally tosses their frisbee over the fence and when you retrieve it for them you strike up conversation and ask if they can score you a dimebag, they say 'Yeah man, give me like five minutes...'

And then, FOUR HOURS LATER, when you're eating dinner with your parents they hop and knock on your backdoor with your weed? Appalling lack of tact (my parents don't care, but still).

I'm gonna go ahead and say the second story is 100% on you.

Anyway this shit happens to me fairy often because I have little to no patience and very little bullshit-tolerance. As years have gone on I've learned to let shit slide off my back pretty well, but ever so often it builds up and I end up snapping when I'm alone over something innocuous like making a PBJ sandwich and jelly squeezes out from the back of the sandwich when I go to take a bite and falls on the floor. I lose my shit and get it out of my system.

Messages In This Thread