rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study confirms RP truth: Women initiate divorce for lack of tingles

Study confirms RP truth: Women initiate divorce for lack of tingles

Quote: (08-27-2015 07:58 PM)Charles Martel Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

“Today Americans want not only a spouse who is reliable and reasonable, but also someone who is their best friend, and a great lover, and someone who pays the bills … but is also really fun,” said Stanford sociologist Michael Rosenfeld."

Translation- if you are not a Navy S.E.A.L. brain surgeon/GQ model who H.A.L.O. jumps into remote villages in Syria to save puppies, only to come home and give her screaming orgasms for four straight hours and then do the dishes- you are worthless scum and she will divorce you and take all of your hard earned money....after screwing the repair guy.

"According to research that Rosenfeld presented at the American Sociological Association’s annual meeting last week, these heightened expectations can leave women feeling worse off in marriage than men."

Translation- Men actually live in reality.

"On the whole, they also reported less satisfaction with their marriages than men."

Question- When is your typical American cunt satisfied with anything?

"One woman, who was 23 when the study began in 2009, initially reported a “good” (4 out of 5 points on the satisfaction scale) relationship with her husband-to-be: “He is very clever, fun, and sweet. I respect him and feel like we are equals on values, intellect and humor.”

She noted, however, “It is not ‘excellent’ because I wish that he was more romantic. He’s very practical.”

Four years later, the couple got divorced. In early 2015, she said, “I used to be a very happy optimistic person and it was like he was slowly starving my soul.”

Translation- He doesn't moisten my va-jay-jay anymore, because that selfish bastard works his ass off so that I can afford the latest iphone.

*sigh*

[Image: potd.gif]

This was quality hate. Thoroughly enjoyed.

Messages In This Thread