rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to open a bar in 2016, and why

Where to open a bar in 2016, and why

I think it sounds better than it really is. A lot of people imagine themselves owning the popular nightclub with attracts the high end chicks. Unfortunately 9/10 owners have a mediocre bar / night club that isn't really a huge DHV. It's a job that will have you working awful hours as well. Who really wants to work at 2am on a Saturday?

I'd love to be the owner of the nightlife hot spot in a city but I certainly wouldn't want to be the owner of Frankies Neighborhood Bar & Grill. Option 1 will give me access to local models. Option 2 will give me access to 35 year old woman with 3 kids from 3 dads.

The problem is with 30-40k I don't really see you having the investment capital to turn it into a hot spot or high end place. Although I'm guessing that isn't your goal. 30-40k also seems rather low to me to start this type of business.

Typically the best businesses are one with high barriers to entry and / or industry that aren't sexy. Bars / Nightclubs is a sexy industry with low barrier to entry. That combination screams bad investment.

Messages In This Thread