rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to open a bar in 2016, and why

Where to open a bar in 2016, and why

Quote: (08-28-2015 07:28 AM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Have you considered big party cities in second tier countries or second tier countries in general? Ibiza, Spain, Ravenna, Italy, Greek Islands(as someone mentioned earlier), somewhere in Poland(the invest in Poland commercials were quite funny), or somewhere in Romania?

Costs involved in operating any business in Western Europe have me worried, monsieur le Comte[Image: wink.gif]...

For example, the price of an official, State-approved alcohol-license in France, is huge. Has to be more or less the same in Italy, Spain... I mean, if my memory serves me right, in France, before even actually opening a bar, I would have to fork out, maybe 50K (80K?) - for just the official authorizations, in Paris (alcohol license: "licence 4" and commercial license: "pas de porte")...

As to Poland-Romania, yes, it is an idea to consider... but Poland can be depressing, in winter, and well I can't see the country becoming a huge touristic destination... 2d tier Romania looks more promising yes (dynamic cities getting wealthier and wealthier, down there).

Messages In This Thread